We are pleased to offer in 7 tracts the Yinger/Hutchison 1,600+ prime & predominantly tillable acres surrounding the Miller/Polo Area. This land has excellent access being located mostly along HWY 14, HWY 45, HWY 26, & along oil roads and has an excellent production history with weighted averages as high as 84.
– Tracts located no more than approximately 10 miles from Miller or Polo with some as close as 1 mile from Miller.
– Tracts 1, 2, & 3 are located within Very close proximity of the Miller ADM Terminal.
– Tracts 1, 2, & 3 are located within the same section with approximately 40 acres in Tract 1 being adjacent to the NW.
– Potential for a feedlot on Tract 6.
– Tract 5 boarders Tract 6 & Tract 7 is located directly across HWY 26 to the South from Tract 6.
– The land has been meticulously taken care of with proper farming practices for the past 30+ years.
These acres will make an excellent addition to your current farming operation or investment portfolio!
Sealed Bids Due December 5, 2018.
Please see printable sale booklet & bid packets for each Tract below. Call (605) 893-2003 for more information or to receive a hard copy of sale booklet and/or sale packets.