How It Works:
Our Land Management style is hands-on, 24/7, and unlike any other. We do this to help build, strengthen, and maintain family heritage and legacies for generations to come.
Managing/maintaining your land can often become a full-time commitment:
– Finding the right renter and developing a healthy/long-lasting relationship;
– Negotiating rental rates and contract durations;
– Overseeing proper farming practices, livestock management practices;
– Checking for overgrazing and maintained fences;
– Staying up-to-date on federal or state programs available that may benefit your operation;
– Receiving timely bi-annual payments;
– Hire & oversee any sub-contracting you deem necessary for the improvement of your property;
– And SO MUCH MORE!
Would you prefer to save time, reduce stress, and simply receive the bi-annual payments?
Let us do the rest!
Call us today for more information and to meet our team!
Agricultural: Farming & Ranching Rent or Profit Sharing
Hunting & Fishing: Outdoor Sporting Leases